Can you believe it, I have been blogging for a whole year? Wow! I’ve made 35 posts in that time, the top five most viewed being:
- What I think about the Scottish referendum question
- Calculators and clipboards – my childhood dream?
- 5 reasons why researchers are not as bad as you think
- Research consultant? But what do you actually do?
- Sugging, frugging, and other ways to write a bad questionnaire
My busiest day ever was 1st Feb 2012, I get most of my hits from Facebook and Twitter, and the search terms most often landing on my blog are ‘bad questionnaire’ and ‘map of research’.
Thanks to all who read my musings, and thanks to Ian and Andy for persuading me to give it a go. I’ve enjoyed it, and in some cases it has been quite therapeutic to
have a bit of a rant voice my opinion!
If you’ve missed out on any of my past blog posts, please do have a flick through (they start here) and see if anything catches your eye.