NEW Ruthless Research e-book: Interviewing external researchers
Following the success and great deal of interest in my original e-book The Ruthless Research guide to commissioning and managing research projects I have been prompted to write a wee follow-up!
So please do check out…
This e-book is designed to help charities and other not-for-profit organisations to understand interviewing as part of the procurement process when commissioning external research and evaluation projects.
Subjects covered in the e-book include:
- Why interviewing for a Research Consultant can be challenging:
- Interviewing for a consultant rather than an employee
- Interviewing in an area where you lack technical skills
- FAQ about the interview process
- Suggested interview questions
- Making the final selection
- Practicalities of the interview process
- SAMPLE: Invitation to interview
- SAMPLE: Rejection email
- SAMPLE: Interview script
- SAMPLE: Interview scoring sheet
I hope you find it useful! Please let me know what you think!